Thread: What u do?!?!?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

What u do?!?!?

THat was the question I asked my cousin, who is 9, when he started pplaying GRan TUrismo 4. When I walked into the room I saw him typing his name and click on save. I didnt know if he saved over my file or not so I asked to see the controller. I checked and couldnt find my file! ! ! ! And then it hit me, HE SAVED OVER MY GT4 FILE. All my work on that gane is gone! GONE GONE GONE!!!

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh I hate it when that happens... My younger brother has done that to me before, it was on my personal Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires saved file. We all usually have our own seperate ones but one of my brothers saved over mine "accidently" since it was the first save slot... Heh... I was not very happy >.> But then again I have had times where I accidently saved over my own saved file from a game I had finished previously. So yes... I would find that all my work to finish it was lost and that I would have to do it over with my new saved file.
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    this seems like something for your journal topic Closed