Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Underated Games Are You Playing?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation What Underated Games Are You Playing?

I figured it was a good to give some props to the unknown guys out there. I talking about the games that nobody ever heard of but was a good game. I'm currently playing Fatal Frame II: Directors Cut (Xbox) and Gotcha Force (GameCube). Fatal Frame is a great survival horror game that is different from your Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Gotcha Force is game that reminds me of CustomHobo and is way better than that piece of junk. Lol.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yesh ^_^ Fatal Frame II .....gooood stuff. I love that game. Scary wee wee in ma knickers game.

The underated games that I'm playing right now are: Eternal Darkness (GameCube) , Breath of Fire III (PS) and Guilty Gear X (PS2) - hooray !

I have no time for crack much, but great underated games are worth the missed buses.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    currently playing crystal chronicles too much, but thats not underrated.

on the underrated side: Nethack. ascii graphics, awesome depth. easy to learn, but noones passed it yet (i think). Made in 1985 (just like me ) go get it at nethack.org

also, eternal darkness is damn awesome

Newbie kanki may be famous one day kanki may be famous one day kanki's Avatar
    Thanks
    always.. Fatal Frame 2. why is it an underrated game?
    stunning graphic and gameplay.
    violence, a bit. mostly psychology.
    the ghosts, the camera, the japanese village, the graveyards.
    all...
    one word: cool

We are all rowing the boat of fate
    The waves keep on coming and we can’t escape
    But if we ever get lost on our way
    The waves will guide you through another day

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I just got finished playing Earthbound aka mother-2 on my snes a minute ago. One of the best damn rpg's ever that only brewed up a small following.

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    ness indeed rocks up the house!

you know what another great snes game that never got as appreciated as it should have?

Harvest Moon

whoever would have thought that a snes game about farming could provide so much fun - such as the farmer coming home from the bar and finding the wife pregnant again.

Actually happened, no kidding. Not to mention that you can miraculously get your cattle pregnant too, using special medicine on them when their not sick. i want to track down a copy of harvest moon 64.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if I would call it under-rated, but it was a little under the radar in North America I believe. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Its an awesome game in my opinion, takes place in post-apocalyptic Tokyo. I won't spoil anything except that Dante form Devil May Cry makes a special appearance in it, if you want to know anything else, go and play it for yourself. One of my favorites

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been playing soul caliber 2. I guess I don't play many underrated games...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast