Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Underated Games Are You Playing?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robotech Battlecry and Invasion. I just rented Incasion to see whats its like and its fun.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ico for the ps2 its was a great game which only a few bought. and panzer dragoon orta for the xbox also another great game which only a few bought

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Fatal Frame scares the shit out of me. Not like resident Evil and Silent hill.

But like... You're lookign around in yoru camera...and this damn ghost just pops out and you're all like "HOLY SHIT!!!" Not Really...But it's scary.

Ikaruga.

Best damn 2D fighter ever.

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    REZ, most awesome game ever. It was originally on the Dreamcast but later ported to PS2. I heard a rumor that Sega realised how much of a fan base there actually is for this game now and they are making part 2. Hopefully it isn't just a rumor.

Ikaruga is great as well. Brilliant Story and well done game, I wish they'd make a movie out of it because the story is just that good.

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Last edited by superblaster; Nov 24, 2004 at 08:31 PM.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow I forgot to add Harvest Moon, Earthbound(one of my favorite snes games and Jeff owns you all lol), Eternal Darkness to my list. I wish that they would bring Mother 2 to the Gameboy SP or Nintendo DS or something modern like the nes classic series(I just hope they make a snes classic series too).

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Earthbound and Harvest Moon are some of my favorite SNES games. I remember spending hours on both carts, and having a 10-day extended rental for Harvest Moon before I bought a copy.

I've been playing World Heroes Perfect a lot lately...it's one of those games I never seem to tire of, and it doesn't get much respect in the 2d-fighting game world.

I don't know how underrated the series is, but I've also been playing NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS for Saturn a lot lately. I still remember getting Christmas NiGHTS for free years ago as Sega's "christmas present" to its fanbase, and it was one of the best deals I've ever recieved - tons of replay value.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fatal Frame 2 sounds interesting. I'll have to give it a try.

Myself, I play Valkyrie Profile and Xenogears. I think both are underrated/unknown in the mainstream gaming community but megahits to those that know about them. Sleeper hits, I think they are called.

BTW, Square-Enix is re-releasing Valkyrie Profile! (http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2004/2051.html) Hopefully, they'll re-release it over here as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast