Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What we all be doing this christmas

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

What we all be doing this christmas

Well it won't be long for christmas to come
    so what you people be doing this christmas, and what's on the christmas menu?
    and are planing the ol mistltoe plot to kiss your lover this holiday season

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What we all be doing this christmas

lol, I DK if I'm sending my lover a present...but yea weird tradition here is that I put up halloween decorations because my grandma said "well if you don't like putting and angel on the tree (nonreligious)then why don't you just put up halloween decorations(I'm gothic)"
    Then i go with my uncle and aunt to clelbrate hanukah 'cause my dads parents are christian.
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weebl
    lol, I DK if I'm sending my lover a present...but yea weird tradition here is that I put up halloween decorations because my grandma said "well if you don't like putting and angel on the tree (nonreligious)then why don't you just put up halloween decorations(I'm gothic)"
    Then i go with my uncle and aunt to clelbrate hanukah 'cause my dads parents are christian.
    hanukah is a jewish thing, not christian thing.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

What I usually do (sit around, relax) you know - Siblings and waking up early= good Christmas, oh almost forgot, +apple pie= Awesome Chistmas
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

During X-mas, my mom will come visit me and my brother from my hometown. We might have to do some clean up before that happens ^^;
    My cousin also will come to visit, so we might have LAN party on Age of Empire III.
    My mom is a Great cooker; she knows how to make some nice Asian foods! Therefore this X-mas will be the Best Ever! ^_^

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

On Christmas, I'm going to go to work. When there will be a rare free day, I'll sit at the computer.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

to tell the truth, not much this year....my mom might have to WORK on christmas.....i might just get a few videogames this year....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Although we are not christians, we still celebrate Christmas and believe in Lord Jesus Christ and Mother Mary.

I am going to celebrate the festival at my house with my family and my friends. Get a big Christmas tree and embellish it with neat stuff to impress my loving family, little sister, and someone special...

Also, we have earned enough money to buy atleast a single present for all of the children, who sell flowers in the street. I cannot wait to put up a smile on their cute faces...

I cannot wait for the snow here as well...temples filled with lights and snow...simply beautiful.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast