Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What and When

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

What and When

I want to know when we get to change our title (like Otaku). i have seen more experienced Ao members with this changed to "your god" or something of their choice. (this title thing is directly under the user name when u post.)

I also want to know what causes warning and how long it takes for the warning bar to go down.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What and When

FOr breaking a rule of some-sort... or just bein an @$$.
    Does that answer question #2?

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    FOr breaking a rule of some-sort... or just bein an @$$.
    Does that answer question #2?
    yeah, but how do u do the title thing, like yours is Rf online Beta Tester. do u have to have a certain amount of posts? or can u do it at any level of experience?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to have 500 post to change your title.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

you can change your title when you either have 500 posts or when you're a member for a certain amount of time, like four months or so
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Ok, thanx. that makes things clearer. 500 posts is also when u become a senior member, right?
    Oh, and when do u become AO staff? How many posts?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    You have to have 500 post to change your title.
    How come I'm not able to do that? I think this happens when the admin allows it, right?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    Ok, thanx. that makes things clearer. 500 posts is also when u become a senior member, right?
    Yes. If you have 500 posts, that means you are a senior member at AO, and you also get to change the title.
    I also want to know what causes warning and how long it takes for the warning bar to go down.
    If one posts a lot of spam or chats repeatedly on the forums, it would also result in a warning along with breaking any sort of rules. Tip: Please be sure to read the rules.
    Oh, and when do u become AO staff? How many posts?
    It takes more than posts to become a part of AO staff. I will leave it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    How come I'm not able to do that? I think this happens when the admin allows it, right?
    Oi, Admin don't need to allow you to add a custom title. Since I am cuddly and friendly, I will show you how to do it. Go to this link and it will make sense: http://www.animeonline.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast