Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What will you do for Christmas

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks

What will you do for Christmas

What will you do for Christmas and the New Years.

Me I will go pass Christmas with my mother. I dont know if we will do something special. A simple dinner with my family or a big party with all the uncle and my grand-mother.

For the New Years, I will be in the family of my girl friends.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I may work for this year. Since my familly do nothing, I'll may take a pay check with a 250%.
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got no job...too bad...

but i'll use whatever savings to get my family some stuff

and finally the first ever reunion with all my elementary school friends

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Go visit my girlfriend. ^^
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gonna tip back some cups of spiked egg nogg, relax and enjoy the times with the fam and friends. If i catch santa going through my things then he'll get a nice hearty bat in back of the head

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll be working either at the hospital with my brother or BILO. This X-Mas break is gonna suck and I know it, but fortunately next semester when I get back to school it'll be alot better. As for New Years, depending on whether I had to work or not I may go out with a couple of friends to a bar or somewhere.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    this christmass... well usually my church has a service at midnight... i'll go to that and then another around 10:15 where we all show some of what we have recived...

so i am likely to be up arround 8:30 ish?? hard to tell but i am sure i'll be pressy bustin soon after.... so in all spendin' most of the time at home with family on the net, watching TV DVD's etc.... the perfect LAZE around!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THis year all my family will be coming to my house and for NEw YEars, probably going to a friends house.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast