Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What will you do for Christmas

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Christmas won't be happy for me this year...As usual, Christmas Eve will be spent with all the members of my family on my father's side wich I barely know and almost always have nothing to say too....I used to like Christmas, it was simple, at my grandparent's house with my mother, father, brother, grandparents, uncle and my aunt...But sadly, my uncle died in June of this year...it'll still be very fresh in evreyone's mind, including my own...I promised myself (and him) I wouldn't cry anymore...it won't do anything more...but seeing his seat empty at Christmas will be so hard....

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel sry for you electrastar. Well as fer me, i use to go to my cousins and uncles on me dads side which i dont really know either (most of the times i was bored). This christmas, i am gonna stay home wit all me family dats here n stuff so i know it'd be fun. For new years i dont know yet what we gonna do...

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will go to my grandparents on Christmas day and spend time with family

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    This year I'll probably be working my ass off on Christmas Eve til 10pm at work. Go home -exhausted and probably dripping with sweat *it is summer over here after all*-, go to sleep, try to sleep in relatively late on Christmas morning then go to my grandparents in Penrith (hopes and prays it's not too hot) for the big family christmas day do.
    It's always huge, my dad has four sisters, all are married and have children. Big family. And as per usual, I won't hear anything from my mum's side of the family. My mum and her sister just don't get on.

As for New Years I have no idea yet. I'll probably just go somewhere relatively quite with my friends, or maybe over their place or something.
    But one things for sure... I'm defanitly NOT going to the city for the fireworks this year. After my friend was bashed up while we were walking down Oxford street on the way home last year... I ain't ever going through that again.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    On Christmas I am going to be home with my family...everyone comes over to my mom's house and we have dinner and open presents, plus we sing happy birthday to my brother since X-mas eve is his birthday

And on New's Years I'm not sure what I am doing.... I always wanted to go to Times Square...maybe I'll do that this year...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2