Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is the worst lie or excuse you have said?

Newbie DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the worst lie or excuse you have said?

I remember back in high school I showed up drunk and I told the principal I had mistakenly taken white rum instead of my cough medicine and because I had a sore troat I did not notice the difference.

I just want to know if some of you have said something as embarassing as that and what do you think now about it.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I skipped school one day, and when the teacher ask'd for an excuse i told her my mom was on vaction.... oddly she believed me . Even though noone else in the class did .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Went drinking with my friends for a gathering, and eneded up home late. The escape sentence? I fell asleep in the bus *lol* And i don't believe I told that
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    i skipped school for about 4 days straight and for my absent note i wrote that i had to make an emergency trip to New Mexico....even though i dont know a soul there....and dont ask me why....but they bought it

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    i wrote that i had to make an emergency trip to New Mexico....even though i dont know a soul there....and dont ask me why....but they bought it
    That's a rather mean one isn't it? I mean, would you want to ask about the details if somebody gave you that as an excuse? Clever though.

I'm trying to think of one, but nothing really comes to mind. I guess I'm just too honest, even if I don't always tell the whole truth.
    Last edited by Sib; Jan 05, 2005 at 09:49 AM.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    "I love you" when I didn't mean it.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Newbie Icarus may be famous one day Icarus may be famous one day Icarus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    "I love you" when I didn't mean it.
    Whoa, I think saying "I love you" without meaning it is horrible, compared to everything else here. Well, my worst lie is convincing a little kid that if you aren't a good reader demons will come and take you away because parents won't want you. Well, that helped him read really well.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...oh oh i got one!..... its uhhhh...."I dont know..."
    Gotta be one of the most stupidest excuses out there! ;D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast