Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is the worst lie or excuse you have said?

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm the dumbest excuse huh.. Well if you and ur friend did something wrong and the adult asks both of you who did it... the dumbest excuse would be "he did it or she did it" and both of you pt at each other. Although comedy for the audience.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always use "i was talking with a teacher" for being late to class. it sometimes works. but other times, not at all. it's a 50-50 excuse.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was writing a note to a friend during class.. and it was in my noteblock.. so we were passing noteblocks to eachother all the time.. so when the dumb teacher finally caught us.. I said: "you can't read it anyway! It's writting in a very difficult secret kindoff language!" *so embarresed! couldn't think of something else that fast!* and he said: "ow alritey.. never mind then.. I only know one language!!!" OMG can you believe that? we were writing bout our teacher ^^ funny!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hehe... I never tell lies to teachers, mainly cuz I'm too scared of the consequences (I'm a chicken). But my worst lie would be... telling my mom my grades were good, then hiding them when I was around 10... I was so scared!!! Argghhh... I'm a wuss when it comes to stuff like that.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope, sorry. Haven't told any lies since I was about 9 and I realized the truth worked so much better.

As a teenager if a friend asked me my opinion and I didn't want to answer I would either change the subject or find something nice to say. I got off the hook and they got an honest compliment.

As for school. I just told the teacher what really happened. When I ditched school to go to a Jazz festival I called my mom first to tell her where I had been just in case she got worried. She was so amused that I told on myself not only didn't I get in trouble with her but I didn't get in trouble with the school either.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lies? Like I lie. Ok, well if I do on occassion lie, it's a good one, because I'm always thinking.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i remember another one i have. i took a bottle of Grand Marinere liqour from my parents liquor cabinet, and me and my friends tried making a molotov cocktail out of it. they automatically assumed i did it. but i got away with "i didn't do it."

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once my teacher saw me and my friend smoking in louchbreak and told me to get a explanation from home...(I had to tell my dad about it) So when my father asked why I was smoking I said that I was holding it for my friend who was putting his shoes on...Didn't work...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast