Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what would u do if ur frined was dead?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be sad and try to remember all the good times we had together.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark frog
    i have a question what would you do if your best friend died today?
    I have an answer: This thread is stupid. Why the hell would you ask such a retarded insensitive question? Sheesh, first a thread about suicide, now a thread about best friends dying. What is with you kids? You need to come up with better ways to pass time. Cause thinking up ways to make your self even more depressed for sympathy attention is getting really old.

MoonUnit, Siren I am ashamed at the both of you for replying to this thread. It's time for spankies
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    MoonUnit, Siren I am ashamed at the both of you for replying to this thread. It's time for spankies
    Excellent.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have an answer: This thread is stupid.
    couldn't agree more...and I thought it was wrong to label newbies this is noob calibur stuff

of course i'll be sad damnit, and if someone shot him i bring that person's head back to my friend

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I try to reply to the threads that have somewhat interesting topics...and since there are none lately I go for the threads with the least amount of spelling mistakes. This one had only one so it was the way to go (I'm choosing to ignore that "u" and "ur" bit though).
    Last edited by millionbubbles; May 12, 2005 at 12:01 AM.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Nothing after tears all the tear that I have on me, Scorched my finger nail thinking about revenge, and be drunk remembering all the good time we had together.

But wait.......

This have no sense, Why am I replying.......
    Coming soon.........

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would cry for a bit, have a honour party, and then get on with my life, yeah i'd be sad, but hey my life ain't gonna end because theirs has
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would cry at first but then i will be happy for him because he won't suffer anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast