Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what would u do if ur frined was dead?

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Myanswer is simple... I would be nothing. Sadness is something that humans do not need. Sadness does not bring back your best friend.....It just causes more sorrow and depression.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Myanswer is simple... I would be nothing. Sadness is something that humans do not need. Sadness does not bring back your best friend.....It just causes more sorrow and depression.
    If you honestly feel that way, I feel sorry for you... and your friends.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    yknow its not all that simple, i had one of my freinds die before and i just stayed in my room for 2 days straight not talkin to anyone or eating anything.....it seems easy now but that sorta thing can really put things into persective.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    O.k, so lets suppose I did have "friends", I guess I would just be extremely sad. In the end I would know that there is nothing that I can do. Theres no use catching feelings over something you can't control.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be sad. One of my online friends died, and I didn't find out about it for awhile. But I think of him all the time, and the things we had in common, he was really into music even though I wasn't and about to go to college whenever I was still in high school, one of the nicest guys ever. It was sad, a lot of people missed him, I'm sure.

So in short, I guess if my best friend died, I would be sad, and keep the memories alive.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 19, 2005 at 11:20 AM.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    O.k, so lets suppose I did have "friends", I guess I would just be extremely sad. In the end I would know that there is nothing that I can do. Theres no use catching feelings over something you can't control.
    you don't have freinds, that makes me sad, at least if you had a freind who died you would have had some good times.

you really don't have freinds, that really makes me feel bad for you, my theory on life is thatno matter what you have to go on, but you don't have to go on alone, i'll be your friend.

sorry that was a little off topic. but seriously you do just have to go on, there's no point in just stopping, be sad, sure, but after be normal, live a life not a moment.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would poke his body to see what happened...
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Newbie datapimp may be famous one day datapimp may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If I was on the open sea (no laws) I'd cook and eat him.... Mmmmm, baby back ribs....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast