Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: what would u do if ur frined was dead?

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    If my best friend ever died, then apart of me would die as well.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would cry for about ten weeks and then i would go on with life.
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive learned to live with the fact that crying gets you no where. I would be sad, but never crying. I mean seriously will crying really make you feel any better. I mean get over yourself. Even my friends have the same responses. I mean seriously will crying really make you feel any better? Its not like itll turn back the clock.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Ive learned to live with the fact that crying gets you no where. I would be sad, but never crying. I mean seriously will crying really make you feel any better. I mean get over yourself. Even my friends have the same responses. I mean seriously will crying really make you feel any better? Its not like itll turn back the clock.
    well, have you ever lost someone close to you? saying that I won't be crying is easy. actually, saying something based on pure imagination is easy. you just don't know how it really is like until you experience it yourself.

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothing really... I don't have a best friend... Plus all the friends I do have I'm not very close to... So if they did die, I would feel bad and a little upset but that would pass after a few minutes... They are almost like strangers to me now anyway
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I lost my dad when I was 10. I didnt cry at all.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh my god!!! This question would really make someone else say "I would be sad" or some @#$% like that but personally (and talking from experience) when I moved from Laredo, TX all my friends were still normal. Recently I found out that about 17 of my friends were either dead or in critical condition and they weren't gonna make it. I also found out that my best friend was pregnant. Yea!!! So it looks like almost everyone I knew from TX is dead.*shudders* It's like everyone from my middle school class has suffered a really bad accident or is dead.

Oh I forgot my dad died like two years ago and I was the only one who didn't cry. I guess it really didn't matter to me seeing as how we never really saw of him he was always away on business trips and whenever he was with us he would go out with my mom and all that but NOPE I didn't really care. Seems Harsh but that's the truth.

Mod EDIT: DON'T DOUBLE POST, USE THE EDIT FEATURE TO AVOID DOUBLE POSTING!!!

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Probably nothing... i mean what could i do?
    You're right. It's not like I could bring her back to life. But really, if she died, I would be really sad.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5