Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would U Do if Your Bestfreind Threatened To Kill U?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation What Would U Do if Your Bestfreind Threatened To Kill U?

SO i was wondering... What Would U Do if Your Bestfreind Threatened To Kill U? well my best freind has recently threatened to kill me last night, he told me i better enjoy my last three days of life. But hes a pucy, so i dont have to worry much, unless he comes to school armed with a weapon (were both in High School in case ur wondering). So id like to hear wat u guys have to say, and wat would u do? Thank You!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Would U Do if Your Bestfreind Threatened To Kill U?

Not much of a friend, now is he...?
    If you truely feel like your life is in danger, bring to the attention of an authority figure (i.e. teacher, parent, police, etc). That or adter he kills you could kill him back. ^_^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What did you do? Did you try talking to him?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

He used to be a god freind, but lately it seem like he's been having some reall anger managment problems or he went crazy(or mabe both), but i dont feel so threatened, because im surrounded by my fellow football team who got my back if he brings a nife or sumthin, otherwise i can take him on easy(but ill wait for him to draw first blood so i get away with it(a loophole in the school rulebook, very usefull) And this year we're loaded with alot of assinstant pricinpals for sum reason, so im good! ^ ^

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

If your actually serious then (as much as i hate them) the Police are definately the answer. If a guy tells you he's going to kill you it's something you should not take lightly.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    If your actually serious then (as much as i hate them) the Police are definately the answer. If a guy tells you he's going to kill you it's something you should not take lightly.
    Especcially if he is having an anger management problem. I know a lot of people with these problems, and they can be quite dangerous at times. Rather you think they were being serious or not a threat like that should not be taken lightly.

Thanks

Lightbulb Re: What Would U Do if Your Bestfreind Threatened To Kill U?

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    What did you do? Did you try talking to him?
    yea thats why, when i was talking to him, he got pissed real easily cuz of my other best freind who is a chick... would u like to hear it?, well anyway here it goes...

My two best freinds one a guy (Pev), and the other a girl (Digiko_Chan), are like the people i hang out with most of my time, anyway it turns out that Pev has always serectly loved D_Chan, but D_CHAN DOESNT LIKE HIM, and she would never go out with him, and she finds it wrong to date ur BF, cause if they broke up then they could probably never go back to being freinds, but Pev wont accept that fact...Now, b4 D_Chan found out that Pev liked her....

D_Chan has a lover who was forced by his mom to transfer to another nearby school (because the mom felt the lover was slacking off too much in school), but previously this lover promised that he would never go out with another girl until a certain time, but he broke D_Chan's promise, therefore D_Chan is upset and confused (i think i cant exactly read her mind after all, lol), but she still likes her lover, she told me that she still had feelings for her lover, she asked of wat i thought, i said it wasnt a safe idea and that she shouldnt trust him for doing that.

She didnt like wat i had to say so she went and told Pev all her feelings, thinking that i held a grudge against her lover for wat he did, anyway Pev told D_Chan wat she wanted to hear, but secretly inside he didnt really agree to his own words, anyway, later Pev had gotten a change of heart and called D_Chan in the middle of the night, and told her how stupid she was to want to get back with josh, he wouldnt let it go and kept harassing her about it, by then D_Chan had found out about Pev's fellings about her, and completely stopped talking to Pev. Pev is now all depressed that the girl he loves cannot even talk to him, but even worse she is now been a dick to him, but how do i fall into u may ask?

By accident i think, well lately ive been talking to D_Chan about personal depressions and she'd be sad, well Pev doesnt like that im expressing all my depressing feellings to her, and he starts getting mad at me, then he starts up with this crap i could careless about like for ex. He would say D_Chan has told him more personal stuff than she has evr told me, but i ignore him so he tries to get me mad for watever stupid reason he has, (maybe he doesnt like that im so close to D_Chan, even if i am her best freind), but the bad thing is Pev knows why ive been getting so depressed, and he asked me why dont i just kill myself out of the blue, and i tell him there is no painless way to kill yerself, and that im not interested in killing myself currenlty at the moment, so u know wat he suggests? He suggests that he could kill me as quick and as painless as possible, and he seemed pretty serioius, so naturally i got pissed, and i started to put him down a bit, even when he said he didnt mean it, but i knew he did, so once i pissed him off so much from being angered by his threat, he told me to enjoy my last three days of life, and left....

that was a lot of writing lol so what do u people think?
    Last edited by Rook; Aug 27, 2005 at 02:48 PM.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

wow thats a hard i would say "im sorrry for all the things i did to u i feel ur pain its happend to me before u arent sastisfied by talking but if u want to talk with a gun do what u must if it helps u and u feel uur life is complete think of all the pain u'll have after because u'll be a crook a murderur and you'll need some ones shoulder to cry on but remeber i wont be here anymore cause of u but before u do anything i hope u know i care and love u very much what ever u do is ok with me."-[i know its a cheesy statement but i stick by it k]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast