Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what would we do without "choice??"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Choice is what makes us human. Everything we have done so far has been of our own choosing.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    You guys should read "1984". That book will teach you about what control really means.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a thought prevoaking book, and if it werent for that book, Apple would had to have come up with a diffrent ad campeign for 1984, "Let's make shure that 1984 is not like...1984!" although, wasent 1984 a ripoff of Brave new World?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without choice I'd rebel. I would take on the government with a small army, knowing that I'd fail to change anything but still wanting to show them that they don't control ME! (I'm not much of a government liking person)

What I'm watching Right Now:

Newbie muaddib may be famous one day muaddib may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You are so stooooopid, do you really think that government does not control your lifes do you really know what is happening in your and in other countries trust me NO YOU DONT.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Government never took away choice, it just gave choice imediate consequences. Choice is natural, this is always AT LEAST two options to every situation. Now the rules the government sets makes it seem you don't have a choice, but there always is, even if that alternate choice doesn't do you any good. Choice is an essitential to humans basically, it's the only reason communism is considered a bad thing.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muaddib
    You are so stooooopid, do you really think that government does not control your lifes do you really know what is happening in your and in other countries trust me NO YOU DONT.

how does the government control your life then??? are you realy not allowed to do what you want?? why dont you do what you want??

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the government controls your life by setting boundaries and if you go outside those boundaries they punish you because a bunch of A-hole people that never fit in and could never have a great life got together and decided what was good for the masses. I mean you still can do what you like almost, you just have to find the loop holes and exploit them to the max. Its all up to what your willing to give up for what you want. I myself would give up everything to do what I like, because I live for the moment!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast