Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What would you do?

what would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

Last edited by disneyfrench; Feb 09, 2006 at 09:24 PM.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do?

Don't know no because I it is hard for me to show my feelings or every said that I love someone.{Even my parents, I haven't never tell them I love them because I was rise to not get to much attach with a person}So if they died, I can move on with life, like nothing happen.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

umm, cry...i cant even think of what i would do, itd be devastating...='[

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd always remember them, even if I didn't got to show them my feelings.

Thanks

How is that possible? Time is the enemy of memroies. As times goes on, you will forget. There is not thing that can be do about that. Buhhan understand that everything in life that is put togher will broken.

P.S. Sorry for the misspell things.

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Don't know no because I it is hard for me to show my feelings or every said that I love someone.{Even my parents, I haven't never tell them I love them because I was rise to not get to much attach with a person}So if they died, I can move on with life, like nothing happen.

hey, sorry if thats what happend to you! but, if i wer you show what you feel for dont be affraid, to tell them how much you loved them... if you try, how nice your feeling is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    I'd always remember them, even if I didn't got to show them my feelings.
    How nice to show your loved one's what you feel, it give them how thy r important to you..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfrench
    hey, sorry if thats what happend to you! but, if i wer you show what you feel for dont be affraid, to tell them how much you loved them... if you try, how nice your feeling is.
    Yes, but don't you think I have try that. Each time I try to said it feels like it is so wrong. That if said it, I will show a weakness. Is like crying, I stop crying when I was 5 and have never cry, even alone. Is like my body wouldn't do it. In my life, I had to grown up quick.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast