View Poll Results: What will you do if 3rd world war starts?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fight

5 55.56%
  • Hide

1 11.11%
  • Sacrifice yourself for freedom of your love ones.....

3 33.33%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do if 3rd world war starts?

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if 3rd world war starts?

i would fight to save other

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

If war broke out, I would probably start working government research for better weapons and armor.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

i would watch the news and find out whats on the go and if the enemy came here i would fight!
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think theyll have another WW I mean ull'd think they learned there leason. but yet again were only humans.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I would first stare at the person who told me it was WWIII...

Then I would look around... then I would go grab my honey, pick her up and take her to a store... we would then buy many delioious meals that we can so we don't have to worry about the rationing so much later on... we would spend our meals wisely and thinly, so that our metabolisms can alter under such guidance that we wouldn't need to eat so much... then we would then bring down a large amount of nick-nacks with us to spend our free time (paper and pens... paper and pens... that's all you need... and lots of it) ... then, I would look at her and ask "So.... what should we do? Stay down here forever? ... I mean, they could possibly kill me and try to rape you afterwards..." ... then she would give me some kind of idea of killing someone who has a gun to keep one for ourselves just in case. I would then teach her methods of countering removal of a gun from one's hand, in not just hand and body movements, but accessorised weapons spread throughout the body. ....... then, we'll continue with our lives until we're killed by a bomb, or decide to go out and fight. If any of us happen to be captured, we'll have to agree on: "Do we fight our way out and possibly get horribly traumatized through torture and rape, or immediately commit suicide to leave such a horrible mess. And if our spirits are troubled because of suicide, it is better that it is that way, than being tortured spirits from torture and rape.

But if we decide to fight through and find one another.......

........ First I'll say this: About a 1/100000000000 chance of finding each other if we were put in seperate bases. But it's a chance, is it not?

.... if we decide to fight through and find one another... then we do so. Easy enough.

"Live the way we wish to live, or die trying." ^.^

Actually, the best decision is to do what I planned to do in a PACIFIST COUNTRY.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt there being another huge war within the next 20 years, but it will happen eventually.
    Humanity is still animals by nature and as long as emotions such as anger, jealousy, and hatred exsist there will be wars.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill jump in there and take some action.... Naaa,Ill just watch the news.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

fight...fight.....FIGHT like the russians think not of the danger or of the cost but ..ONLY THE NUMBER OF ENEMY YOU KILL FOR THE MOTHERLAND

Note: Join the red army today
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast