Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if a girl/guy came on to you?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What would you do if a girl/guy came on to you?

What would you do if a girl/guy came on to you? Think of any situation. Maybe even if they came on to you clothes off and everything, then what would you do? Or has it already happened to you? How did you deal with it?
    Yay-yea?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would try to explain that I'm not gay and walk away. but if they had their clothes off I'd just say " I'm not educated in that way but I'm willing to learn if your willing to teach. Just joking. I would more than likely scream rape and start running my naked ass off. You can always buy new clothes but you can't buy a new asshole if know what I'm saying.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL Damn thats funny, but i also ment the opposit sex. But that was good, lets go along with that too.
    Yay-yea?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well okay now that I know that first I would ask her age. Then i would ask if she has been drinking tonight. Depending on the answers I would base my answer on that. But now that I think about it I don't think I would care to much as long as she had a great set of legs. Tits and Ass don't mean shit to me as long as those legs are smooth and long. like Duff Man says OOOOOOHHH YEAH.

Thanks
    So it could be someones mom all you care? Or your best freinds youger sister? Damn, watch out for them STD's is all i can say.
    Yay-yea?

Thanks
    No i'm not that sexually active(thank the maker)but at one point a couple of years ago when I was "cute" as women say I was. I don't think I would get involved with my best freinds sis even though I almost did. But their mom thats a different story I always was a sucker for a older women.

Thanks
    LOL, damn im just gonna keep the phone nearby just on case i choke on my saliva from all this laughter. By the way, your bf's sister? What happened there that you almost...
    Yay-yea?

Thanks
    Well it was my best freind sue's sister Amanda. Sue is 19 and Amanda is 17( might be eighteen now don't remember her b-day). Yah she was a year older than me and one day she just looked at me and told me I was a "sexy piece of ass" or something along those lines and the next day I just straight up asked her if she wanted to date because I was kinda crushin on her since we met. But I told her to think about because I'm an asshole. but not a mean asshole but a playful asshole but some people don't think its so playful(god damn bastards with no sense of humor btw). She actually said no which surprised all of my brothers freinds but not because i'm a dick or anything. Because her older sister(not sue shes the best) likes to but in on peoples relationships. It actually ruined sues relationship with a buddy of mine named Matt.That story took alot longer to tell than I thought.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast