Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you find out that your girlfriend is cheating on you?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    1st of all ive never had a girlfriend >.<
    but if this happened, i'd just walk away from it all and continue with my F***** up life...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dump her...in a river..............j/k....

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Say nothing, pretend to not knowing anything, cheat on her and you have 2 girls now, hheheeheh.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Say nothing, pretend to not knowing anything, cheat on her and you have 2 girls now, hheheeheh.
    So you would lower yourself to her level and use another person just to get back at someone?

Wow, you're scum.

I would just dump her and move on with my life, no strings attached, nothing to worry about.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    nikon you are one funny muther.

But if I ever found my gf cheating on me I'm pretty sure I couldn't control what I'd do and I proboably end up in jail and a cuople of bodies might just go to the morge.

On the other hand if I found the strength to not kill her and her accomplice I would obviously dump her and go **** the living shit out of her best freind just to piss her off.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    wait what dyu mean by "lesson she'll never forget"?
    well there are many lessons like ignore her for ever, never talk to her etc.
    what i said before (lesson she'll never forget) is just an expression, but if you think that sounds wrong i agree with you.

arigato for all your answers.
    Last edited by ketaro; May 06, 2005 at 12:37 PM.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would say ok, if she still fancied me i'd let her date both of us, i believe in many kinds of love, and that though you may love one person more than others, there will always be others you love.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah people, killing/violence really is the way to go. *rolls eyes*

If I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me...I really don't know how I'd react. It depends how close we were at the time. If I thought we were really serious and I didn't see it coming well of course I'd be devastated and dump him and probably never speak to him again. I may have an urge to kick him the nads too (ok so I'm a wee bit violent myself...)

If we were having an already rocky relationship and he was distant I'd probably suspect something was up and when I found out it wouldn't hurt as much... I dunno...

Meh I just never want to experience that ever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast