Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you find out that your girlfriend is cheating on you?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i would say ok, if she still fancied me i'd let her date both of us, i believe in many kinds of love, and that though you may love one person more than others, there will always be others you love.
    So u'd date her with another guy... that sounds kinda desperate... either that or really kinky.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i found out my girlfriend was cheatng on me id just break up w/ her

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This doesn't seem much of a debate subject...

Moving to the Plush Room Forum....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    how do get an asian girl to fall in love with you?

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd dump her sorry A**

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have many of friends that i think that they like me, most of them are asian
    u know the hyper kind what should i say to her/them

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    how do get an asian girl to fall in love with you?
    The same way you'd get a black, white, or latin woman to fall for you. Unless she will only consider a particular race, color is irrelevant; character is what really counts.

As for the original topic, if she couldn't stay faithful to me, then the relationship would simply end as soon as I became aware of the situation. Alternatively, I suppose I might - and I emphasize might - give her the either him or me option whereby she'd immediately have to decide, but it's unlikely.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Newbie LDevil666 may be famous one day LDevil666 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'd say she probably dosent deserve you and you would need to make a tough descion because this rings true and think about it " once a cheater always a cheater"... i have NEVER cheated on a man ..... although that may be why im still single ....lol
    IF ya dont desire me now then wait til i get ya home !!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast