Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What would you do if you find out that your girlfriend is cheating on you?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would confront her, tell her that she cheated, prove my point, then break up with her and never see her again. Because if a person cheated once, they are more likely to do it again. Then move on with my life.

People probably cheat on each other because of the problems and situations that strained the relationship. Also, some personality traits and beliefs may change a person's viewpoint of the relationship. There are many reasons why people cheat, its not a very simple subject. Most likely due to problems with the relationship, like not enough attention, too much attention to details, trust issues brought on by childhood repression. Damn I am getting all Freudian on this.
    Last edited by KnightofNi; May 06, 2005 at 11:00 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only thing that I would do if I catch my girlfriend cheating on me is nothing... because I don't even have one yet.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    So u'd date her with another guy... that sounds kinda desperate... either that or really kinky.
    it's really kinky, i can't help it, i just have alot of love in my heart and i don't think just one person should get it all. and i like to be fair, so i trust that other people have this love and they can share it with whoever they want.

plus the possibilities of threesomes and more-somes just turns me on, hey it's the way i am.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i know i would keep saying loads of stuff like "i love you soooo much you know" and make her feel really guilty and then announce in front of her and all her freinds that you have known about it for ages then just leave and never see her again.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'd probably explode in a fit of bubbles... never to be seen again on this plane...

I don't really know.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would talk to her and ask her if she is unhappy with our relationship. Love is a two person affair, and being in love means putting the other person first. It is somewhat selfish to only think about how you feel. You have to think about wheather or not you were doing your part to make her happy. If you love her, your only wish should be for her happiness. Regardless of who she is with, try to find a way to simply be glad that she is happy.

Newbie mage of time may be famous one day mage of time may be famous one day mage of time's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive never had a girl frend so i dont know but ive been in tight spots and not use vilonce like a jumping i just moved on and i mean moved on wile people were punching me and kicking me and i took it so i would just move on
    read more books and wach more r.o.d. tv and mabe you'll understand more

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say to her, "Please stop posting in threads that have been dead more than two weeks."

And then I would close the thread.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5