View Poll Results: What would you feel if you are banned?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy.....

0 0%
  • Sad and disappointed.....

4 66.67%
  • Angry.....

0 0%
  • Calm and patient.....

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you feel if.....

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you feel if.....

I just have a question for you guyz......

What ould you feel if you are banned, and you dont know when ill it expires.....
    My friend Sousuke Sagara here is banned or maybe even blocked his account but he is just calm and patient waiting ti'll it expires......
    When you are in he's position what will be your reaction.....?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you feel if.....

First off, I am sorry to hear that you friend got banned. Secondly, I truly hope that I will never get banned at AO. Eh what? I will make sure that I will never break any rules around here, so I would never even get a waring. Anyways...

If for some reason, I got banned, which is highly unlikely, I will just reflect back at what I did and wait till the good day comes, when I will be able to log back in and post.

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

He also did that..... He read the Forum rules & FAQs but he still got banned..... (I think for no reason)..... But I suggest that maybe he dont know tht he broke a rule not recognizing it......

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not certain for what reason he got banned, but if you guys may want to know the real reason, please try to PM a mod, and ask them. That would be my advice. Once again, I am sorry to hear that. But, no worries, sooner or later, he will be back to enjoy his account at AO.

Thanks

It's 1 month since Sousuke got banned and I think 1 month is the limit for a ban right? I dont know who banned him but I will try asking them lately.....Thx

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, it’s a very rare occurrence when someone is "banned for no reason".

I guess Im the only one who has voted on the poll. I would be sad, but its not the end of the world. Actually being banned for him wouldn't do anything but make me feel bad that I was banned from AO(at least on incarnation). AO was my first real forum and it will be my home as long as it exists.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i hope i dont get kicked off but if i did i would be sad as it would take me ages to find and get settled in a new forum plus i like this one a lot better than the others theres just so many friendly people
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol i was banned from here once and like your friend for no reason, but just because you got banned doesn't mean that is the end of the world or something of that nature.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast