Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you feel if one day your parents die?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy What would you feel if one day your parents die?

I was wondering what would you feel if your parents die, for most of us our parents are just a piece of rock on the middle of the road
    I'll feel very sad if one day may parents die, how about you, what would you feel, would you feel happy or sad?

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a rather obvious question. I'm sure most of us would feel sad.

Otaku dark frog may be famous one day dark frog may be famous one day dark frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    well to tell you the truth i have no clue what i would do i have never known my mother until seven months ago and i am disowned by my dad so to tell you the truth i have no clue how i would feel. Sorry that i can't really answer the question
    LIFES NOT A GARDEN SO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID HOE.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    as in when we still live at home and depend on them or when they're old people? its a pretty horrible thing to think about. i remember when i was about 5 i always said 'i love you' to my parents before they went to sleep in case they died over night.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would feel very bad that I lost them. After I grieved, then I would figure out how to pay for college and stuff.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I would feel very bad that I lost them. After I grieved, then I would figure out how to pay for college and stuff.
    Man you got over them kinda quickly!!

I dont know what i would do, probably go thru all the stages of grief, and try to find a way to go on.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well if i knew it was for one day, i would give a party at home and celebrate it.
    But hey that's just the stupid me.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    to tell you the truth I hardly see my mom and (espiecially)my dad.but even through we hardly see each other I know they love me, and of course I'd be sad if they die

---------------------------------
    +++

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast