Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What would you feel if one day your parents die?

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't want to think about that.. It's obvious that when our parents die we feel sad.. very sad.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    how would i feel hmmm,.....depends on how they died really. if they were killed then i doubt id feel anything but anger but if they died peacefully then i guess id just be upset or somthing.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cry thousand tears, grieve, mourn, depressed for a while, thinking about suicide, no joy anymore in life, losing your friends, lose everything and eventually end up in a psychiatric institute.

This would definitely overcome me if i lost my beloved parents.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd very sad as well. I wouldn't no what to do...
    But life goes on, an i would know that they wouldn't want me greiving myself to death, so i'd get over it.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I dont wanna think about that. The truth is I dont know what I'm gonna do when one of my parents die...I just wouldn't feel sad. I thinks its more extreme feeling is what Im going to bear. To me, it was like the end. T_T

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the fact is, all humans die sooner or later so yes one day they are all going to do, but I just hope my parents (whom I have good relations with) don't die too early, meaning they could see my children grow up

yeah of course I would feel sad, but I would be glad they can finally go to rest after all these years of hardwork, after all they are what is called the sandwiched generation having to take care of kids and their parents

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Man, this is a real depressing topic to choose to talk about. Well, I would feel sad the most when my grandmother dies(she took care of me). My mom, I would still feel slightly sad. But my father, I dont know if I would feel sad. He left me when I was 5 years old before I had the chance to fully know him. Then the guy was put in jail for commiting a certain crime he commited. So, I dont see much of a loss. I would think he has what's coming to him but that's not the nicest thing to say...

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents have suffered so much in their lives(specially these past years) that I wouldnt feel so sad, Id feel a bit happy cause at last they dont have to suffer anymore, they can at last have some peace. It was the same with my great-grandmother and my dad's uncle's, they were very close to me and yet when they died, I didnt even shed a tear cause even though I would never see them again they are finally at rest and would stop suffering.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast