Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What would you sacrifice for your favorite sport?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you sacrifice for your favorite sport?

Personally I wouldn't go this far, would you?

Football Player Plans to Amputate Finger

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you sacrifice for your favorite sport?

I heard about this, that's going a little too far to say the least but hey....THAT is what you call a Team Player!
    Last edited by narrator; Sep 15, 2005 at 07:23 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

wow...
    that is quite extreme
    heh, you gotta admit tho
    that guy's totally dedicated to his sport
    tho he should do what us Americans are doing and use steroids instead
    I love my girlfriend.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone that follows 49ers history knows that Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott did that in a Postseason game, where he dislocated his finger on a play and he was so tough that he just cut it off to continue playing.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a little weird and unorthodox, but at least it shows dedication and who knows the guy might actually be decent. I just hope it works out for him.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

omg...hey, its his body...i no i have broke my collerbone, missed my cousins wedding, and dumped my bf 4 football....and i is a gurl!!!!!!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh sports are pointless past being just played for fun. Personally I think anybody willing to go that far for a silly game is just plain stupid.
    Death comes for those who don't expect it, so expect nothing less than death...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    Meh sports are pointless past being just played for fun. Personally I think anybody willing to go that far for a silly game is just plain stupid.
    perhaps you have never played on a professional level where a good season compared to bad will fluctuate in millions for one's contract??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast