Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What would you sacrifice for your favorite sport?

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you sacrifice for your favorite sport?

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    perhaps you have never played on a professional level where a good season compared to bad will fluctuate in millions for one's contract??
    see thats just plain stupid. paying someone millions of dollars for playing a stupid game.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that is kind of stupid, because no one considers their job even a real job. But they get pay and that's the truth.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Yeah that is kind of stupid, because no one considers their job even a real job. But they get pay and that's the truth.
    yeah and whats really messed up is they keep wanting more.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

If you look at everything in the way you look at sports what would be the point of anything? Its pure entertainment. I respect your opinion but its very immature for lack of a better word. But then again I have that same immature thing about George Lucas sometimes.

Thanks

actually no i dont now dont start a arguement or ao will be down are backs.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmm... what would I sacrifice for sports? Well... let's see, I'd start with the things that don't matter to me.

Things I would sacrifice for my favorite sport:

Old People
    Picnic Baskets
    Hobos
    Cue Balls
    Fruit Loops
    Construction Paper...

I could think of more, but I'm too lazy.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd do the same thing. It's gonna keep him gettin' a fat paycheck for doing something he loves. Not only that, you've already seen the fame start for him. He'll be an Australian "footy" legend!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing comes to mind. But i don't really play sports so it doesn't aplly to me.
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast