Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what are you doing

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aye *points to Neon Fantasy's post* Summer's long gone here... Winter's on it's way, I put on the winter sheets on my bed last night.

I've been on vacation since March when I lost my job. I've had a nice 2 month vacation... so what I'm going to be doing for my 'winter vacation' will include lots of running around, getting my Study Allowance set up so I'm not completly broke... and enrolling into TAFE for second semester where I'm hopefully going to be doing Graphic Design.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well summer here is ending but what i did this summer was i worked on a store for 4 days and my family and I went to the beach

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    we who work don't have a summer vacation

Agreed... though we get a week's paid vaction if where lucky.... really lucky.
    I guess I am one of the lucky ones... actually ,my job gave me an extra week off for compensation So I am going to Florida to visit my family in June and then its a week in New Orleans with my beau I am soooo excited

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_Fantasy
    Summer here won't be until December. Right now we are coming into winter so nothing much for me is going to happen. At this current moment I'm just going to be working but later when summer does arrive will be around Christmas so I will be with family and stuff when that happens. So sadly my summer won't be for a while ^^;;
    thats to bad hope you have a good christmas just think when were in winter youll be in summer

Do to others as you see fit

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    lazing, i get a nice extra long vaccation as my exams finish nice and early so i get a 10 week one, and i'll probably laze and do nothing for the first three weeks, then go out with freinds for a couple of weeks, might go to my second house in the czech republic for a couple of weeks, and get a job for the last four.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1
    thats to bad hope you have a good christmas just think when were in winter youll be in summer
    Hehe true, but it's weird celebrating Christmas in summer since well... Anyone thinking "Christmas" would assume it would be "winter". After all, Father Christmas wears that thick wooly suit to keep himself warm from the "snow" and yet here when it's summer and he's wearing that... It's like... "Um, aren't you sweating massively in that?"
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would probaly be working like always and go to college...nothing much else 2 do

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Busy with school and my site, well i hope i'll make it this year.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast