Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what are you doing

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Miss Browne here is working her arse off so she can pay to get her bum to Ayacon this Autum, and to pay off her Chun Li and Yomi cosplay outfits.
    Thats about it really!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the summer I'll be taking a vacation up to Northern Cali. First hitting up Mammoth and then Yosemite it'll be a well needed break from the city life, that's for damn sure.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Summer for me is just an extended weekend. That means sitting around doing nothing, without a guarunteed meal for lunch. No lunch beats going to classes though.

Newbie Sir Sabrock X may be famous one day Sir Sabrock X may be famous one day Sir Sabrock X's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

WEll "Working at my workplace", waiting the exit time, i'm waiting to see star wars epside III
    Lord Of Nightmares-----Sir Sabrock X

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

summer vacaton for me means hearring my mom **tch at me looking for a job being lazzy and playing games all day and at night going on the computer but id rather hear my mom then to see an other f**king teacher but like all good things it has to end

Do to others as you see fit

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take two summer school classes, both math classes too. Try to get ahead in my classes and matbe graduate early.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    First, make a late party for my 19th birthday (which falls during my university exams), then do stuff with friends, work on my new website project, go to China for a 20-days trip (couldn't manage to fix a correct trip to Japan to see the Universal Exposition at Nagoya), and then go hiking with best friends, work more on website, play roleplaying games (on paper and video games), and perhaps have a second exam session in august (normally I should manage to do without as I always have, but one must always predict all possibilities). And learn more photoshop stuff, and draw with my Wacom, and restart painting Game Workshop figures. Etc.

Man this is big. :P

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm just going to my other favorite forum (1st ever forum), check out any new stuff...post & help out members with graphics. Then made a new banner and avatar for my userame on that forum...in beetween that thought if i should add lady infront of Symphony in that forum. After that cooked and now typing here...interesting huh?

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast