View Poll Results: which Next Gen Console Are you Getting?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revolution

1 7.14%
  • Xbox 2

1 7.14%
  • PS3

11 78.57%
  • All 3

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting Next gen?

Newbie White_Wolf may be famous one day White_Wolf may be famous one day
    Thanks

What are you getting Next gen?

Im probably gonna wait about 1 year before I decide which next gen console im gonna get.

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    probably a PS3, but I don't know yet.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I have no clue, just like you said, I think I'll wait. Could somebody tell me what the "Revolution" is ? Maybe the Xbox 2, because, ya know, support the huge companies. Personally, I think all I'll ever need in my lifetime is the PS2.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll definitly get the ps3 first then if i find the ther systems have some better games ill probably by them. But ps3 comes first.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    x box 2 and ps3 later............i've heard recently though that a lot of developers do'nt like the way Sony is gonna go with the ps3 so we will have to see what that means

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll start collecting older games for the ps1 and the ps2. They will all be about 8-10 bucks anyway by that time. I don't mind playing old-school games when others are playing new ones, in fact, I was collecting some good supernintendo games when the ps1 and n64 was out. Now, I have some games people will pay 500 bucks for.....to bad they are pretty much priceless and I won't sell them.

After about 2 years, when the price of the new systems drop, or when they make a smaller less priced version, I'll buy it for 150-200 instead of paying a hefty 350-400. Sure, I'll be a little behind, but I would have saved money and earned more games for about 20-30 bucks(greatest hits) each adding up to 60 instead of buying one new 60 dollar game(yeah that's right, the new Blue ray disc will raise the price of dvds and games by ten bucks). You know there is going to be some kind of defect in some of the early next gen system models, just like there was in some of the ps2's that first came out. I'm just wondering which systems will have defects and which won't.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie drunken munkee may be famous one day drunken munkee may be famous one day
    Thanks
    definately ps3 will be the first .. maybe the others after price drops or ill get them used. yeah when they first drop they have rediculous prices but ill just shop around and i might find one that fell off the back of a truck
    "It's not the years in your life that matters, but the life in those years." - Tupac

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    What exactly is Revolution? I have never heard of that one... As for me, i'm getting PS3. (hopefully)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast