View Poll Results: which Next Gen Console Are you Getting?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revolution

1 7.14%
  • Xbox 2

1 7.14%
  • PS3

11 78.57%
  • All 3

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting Next gen?

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    PS3 Isn't it supposed to be blue light DVD compatible?

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Revolution is the Gamecube's successor, Animefreaks.

PS3 for me, a majority of awesome titles will go to sony, as always. Revolution would be my second choice, though, as it has my other favorite types of games.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    screw that. i'll get all 3. then i won't have to hurt myself by thinking. plus, then all the good games i'll be able to play.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    screw that. i'll get all 3. then i won't have to hurt myself by thinking. plus, then all the good games i'll be able to play.
    Hmm...all 3? That would be about.......1000 dollars right? plus add release titles and you have about 1100-1200 dollars. That's about as much as a cheap car or a computer. You sure you can afford that?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    PS3 definately. If alot of the rumors im hearing are true then i'll be drowning in titles that i want

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks like most people are voteing for the Stoners contraller PS is the casuse for so many high school drop outs
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    At this moment I plan on getting a PS3;however that may change when I learn more about the next line of systems.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll be getting PS3, i've been loyal to the ps since it came out...plus if it has the backwards compatability it's supposed to have, i won't have to worry about getting a game at launch if i can only afford the system

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast