Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you looking forward to most in this new year?

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

What are you looking forward to most in this new year?

We all know that the year is slowly coming to an end which means that a new one is upon us. With new years being new experiences. What are you looking forward to most in this new year?

There are many things that I'm looking forward to. Moving down to Ventura this February, looking to see how my newly formed relationship will last, all the video games and movies that will be coming out throughout the year.
    Too cool for a sig.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, I am looking forward/not looking forward to my next semester in college, hope I can do better and quit slacking some much, that is if the gods allow me to pass this semester

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    the year 2005 ..... lol
    Coming soon.........

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    i'm looking forward to...uh...a new beginning?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Man, I'm looking forward to my graduation trip to Europe. Well, I'm looking forward to just graduating in general. That way I can get the hell out of high school. Ugh... it is so stupid! I'm also looking forward to this weekend... it's the start of the new year! Happy New Year!

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    This year I'm looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, having new adventures, and hopefuly getting the girl I've been pursuing for the past few years, but if that's not meant to be then I'll settle for getting over her and finding somebody that shines over her in every way(if that's possible.)
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah... I see that you have the ever-so-deadly 'Hopeless Romantic' syndrome. I've got it, too... >_<

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    A healthy life and son.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast