Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you looking forward to most in this new year?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Getting back on the horse as far as college and jobs go....being smarter, travelling a bit.....having more fun but at the same time being more responsible...stuff like that

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving to Ireland with my boyfriend this summer!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    My....birthday XD

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Ah... I see that you have the ever-so-deadly 'Hopeless Romantic' syndrome. I've got it, too... >_<
    Makes me happy to know that other people are like me ;D....i too am looking forward to getting to that point where i can finally have some time to whoever i want to be ..as far as new years...i dunno what to expect, every year for me is so much more different than the last...i think that this year is gonna be alot more interesting than the last...maybe have world peace (HEO NO! Like this is ever gonna happen..)

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm looking forward to moving into my 1st apartment, re-uniting with some old friends, losing all the weight I have gained from being a lazy bum and just getting my sh*t together.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Ah... I see that you have the ever-so-deadly 'Hopeless Romantic' syndrome. I've got it, too... >_<
    It causes some of the worst suffering I've ever seen, haha. I'm now a 4 year veteran of the syndrome, and the doctors say that I'm lucky if I last another year, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Road Trip.. every year i go on a road trip with a couple of friends..this 2005 won't be an exemption.
    Not sure where we would end up going next year..doesn't matter, i know it would be fun... HELL YEAH!!!

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looking forward to better financial opportunities, so that I can earn more money. Oh, and peace on earth as well!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast