Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What are you running?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've got a dell inspiron 2650 (a piece of MooDoo) running XP pro (came with windows ME)

i also have various no brand computers that i've rescued from the dump that are running various opperating systemd (when they rin at all)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    =wounders if he should post full specs of his computer*
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    go ahead! if you need help IDing everything check out belarc advisor. its free and it works for the most part.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    In short I cant post the full specs because of the 10000 character limit and well lets say its about 239153+ characters long and lets leave it at that
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have finally purchased my computer *hehehe* I did not have the patientce to build a custom so i just went and ordered a Ridiculously insane ( yes that is the name of the computer, pretty damn corny) The Ridiculously Insane model rips apart games with an NVIDIA 6800 video card and AMD 64!! Also has a set of Logitech z-680 speakers, Plextor 8X PX-708A DVD±RW Drive, Lite-On 52X CDRW Drive and 1.0GB of PC3200 DDR400 SDRAM.

Pretty sweet huh?
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Happy for ya don't post in dead topics

closing...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4