Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What you think???

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

What you think???

1) Do you think the United States goverment should let it's people know more about what they are doing?

2) What do you think about the Death penlty?

3) Is our system of laws fair?

4) Should the goverment be aloud to tell us what games we can and can not buy?

5) Should the goverment be alout to listen in to any phone call or email they want?

6) What do you think of Anarcy?

7)Do you think the USA ever landed on the Moon?

8) Can true freedom ever be obtained?

9) Do you agree with the Iraq war?

10) Why do you think Presdent Bush started the war?
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What you think???

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    1) Do you think the United States goverment should let it's people know more about what they are doing?

5) Should the goverment be alout to listen in to any phone call or email they want?

1.uhhh,ya,but their not going to becuz they're all a bunch of queers
    2.i think it is a bit harsh,unless u did something really bad.then again u should nvr want any1 to die,and i dont
    3.heck no!!!!u kidding me dude?
    4.F!$% NO!!!!!!
    5.once again........F!$% NO!!!!!!
    6.it should be society today
    7.prby
    8.prby not
    9.yes the Iraqis should pay for what they have done!!
    10.cuz hes a stupid moron,but then again,the Iraqis need to pay for what they have done
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime

1) Do you think the United States goverment should let it's people know more about what they are doing? yes

2) What do you think about the Death penlty? in some cases its ok
    3) Is our system of laws fair? yes
    4) Should the goverment be aloud to tell us what games we can and can not buy? Hell no
    5) Should the goverment be alout to listen in to any phone call or email they want? No i think its wrong

7)Do you think the USA ever landed on the Moon? yes
    8) Can true freedom ever be obtained? Maybe by the right leader
    9) Do you agree with the Iraq war? i some wase yes
    10) Why do you think Presdent Bush started the war? I have no idea
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 23, 2006 at 08:37 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    8) Can true freedom ever be obtained?Maybe by the right leader
    that leader would have to be some crazy person...........like me*freaks out and breaks everything in the room and says:*see?i would be a perfect leader!!!!!
    Last edited by tep_master_swordsman; Feb 24, 2006 at 08:31 AM.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

1. Yes I think the government should let us know more. Supposedly the only reason they have power is because of us, so I think we should be able to know what is going on.
    2. I was going to say I agree with the death penalty, but really I don't. It doesn't make sense to me to punish someone who kills with death. They should have to suffer the rest of their lives, with all that guilt.
    3. Our judiciary system is pretty fair, but with Bush pushing past all the checks and balances we should be afraid. I suggest we all call our congress people to address this issue.
    4. Absolutly not! That's freedom of speech, or choice, or something like that. It's censorship at it's worst, if we allow that to happen, get ready for newspapers that say only what the government wants.
    5. No they shouldn't but we would be very stupid to think that they already don't. Bush's little proposal is insane and we should not let him abuse Executive Power like that.
    6. Anarchy is an interesting proposal, but by eliminating the Governing system, and all the laws. We end up with nothing protecting our basic rights, no police to make sure the criminals don't wander around preying on whomever they like.
    7. Who knows, I suppose they could have faked it in Nevada but it doesn't really matter. It's just the moon.
    8. Freedom for who? It's all based on your perspective, personally I feel quite free. Free to do whatever I want to myself, or for myself, as long as it doesn't infringe on somebody else.
    9. No, Iraq was a mistake, we never should have gone in there. Weapons of Mass desctruction my ass. The government wants the oil over there, and nothing else.
    10. Bush probably thinks he started the war, but the rest of the government is who really started the war. That and all the multimillion dollar lobbiest companies, they are the real power behind the government.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

they shouldnt becasue the USA has powerful things and if the show us all the world will be mad

yes it should stay in place for there are evil people like that father who killed his famly for not haveing a good sex life
    yes the USA did land on the moon

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on

yes it should stay in place for there are evil people like that father who killed his famly for not haveing a good sex life
    dude!some father killed his family for not having a good sex life?!what a freaking moron!!!
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Do you think the United States goverment should let it's people know more about what they are doing? Yes, I think they should be more open about what they are doing

2) What do you think about the Death penlty? Well, killing on its own is wrong, sure you may say, but what if someone kills how do we punish them, I think people should rot away if they're that bad

3) Is our system of laws fair? Some, some not

4) Should the goverment be aloud to tell us what games we can and can not buy? Hell No

5) Should the goverment be alout to listen in to any phone call or email they want? No

6) What do you think of Anarcy? Its wrong, anarcy can not work, period

7)Do you think the USA ever landed on the Moon? Yeah

8) Can true freedom ever be obtained? Yeah, once you die, lol

9) Do you agree with the Iraq war? No

10) Why do you think Presdent Bush started the war? Personal family grudge
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast