Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your career

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

What is your career

Since we have a thread on education, what does everybody do, and for those that are in college or highschool, what are you studying and what do you want to become. I am studying engineering in the field of Materials Science. What about you?

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your career

Supreme Ruler of the Universe....ok...... I really am the Supreme Ruler of the Universe...Seriously

When I am not ruling the Universe I am a Financial Analyst. I plan on teaching Information Systems when I finish my MBA in a few years.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

i am in high school and i either want to translate manga/anime ar create my own manga

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a stay at home mother that home schools my children (occupation). I am also an artist and do graphic designs in my free time for printing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I am a stay at home mother that home schools my children (occupation).
    I respect that Ari. Why most people would complain or criticize that profession i know for a fact that it's very vital and is as important as they come.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a stay at home mother that home schools my children (occupation). I am also an artist and do graphic designs in my free time for printing.
    I was homeschooled through high-school and my mother had always stayed at home so we would have someone to come home to, not a day-care. Very high respect for what you are doing and I assure you your children do too.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to get my BFA (bachlor's in fine arts) with a specialty in Sculpture...

*.* some day i'll get a MFA (master's blah blah)... maybe...

and then become an art teacher or maybe do some freelance work or go into the movie biz...

i'm open to almost anything as long as it's not an office job...
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Nov 27, 2005 at 07:46 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

kind of offtopic but since everyone's talking about that I am wondering if home school has a bad effect on the kid's social skills and manners

and back on topic: Accounting hopefully

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast