Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your career

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your career

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    kind of offtopic but since everyone's talking about that I am wondering if home school has a bad effect on the kid's social skills and manners

and back on topic: Accounting hopefully
    Nope, you just miss out on all the bs drama other people's tarded children produce! As for manners I was raised to say "yes sir" and "yes maam" I guarantee you that 99% of public school children don't do that. As for social skills there are many home-school groups that are kind of like an assembly for home-schooled children, plus given you still pay taxes home-school children can still play all the sports they want without being discriminated against at their local public school. So social interaction is still there.

Accounting is for those that want to never have a life outside of work (Has worked in accounting the last 3 years!)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you narrator and chiefblackhammer.

Yeah, accounting is time intensive. Barronmore had been planning on going into it but changed his mind because he decided he would like to spend time with his children. He knows an accountant he grew up near and during tax time they just didn't see him. But... if you love it, go for it. If you don't, find something else before you join the ranks of all the other accountants that go back to college after working in the bussiness for 2 years. lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I am a stay at home mother that home schools my children (occupation). I am also an artist and do graphic designs in my free time for printing.
    WOW!!! That is sooo great---I respect that, Arrianna-garu.

My mother does the same as well to me and my little sister. She is also a writer and a painter. That is the greatest experience that a child can ever get...believe me.

At school...I am a top listed student (1st actually). I attend Sagara Hills High School and would like to be a doctor in the future. My ambition is to help a lot of people, it is not the money.

I give the credit to my dearest Mother, family, friends, and The Divine God, of course.

P.S. I also want to be a badass swordsmen and a martial artist.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 27, 2005 at 09:27 PM.

Newbie teddeler may be famous one day teddeler may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    P.S. I also want to be a badass swordsmen and a martial artist.
    Having mastered the divide and conquer technique...

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I am studying engineering in the field of Materials Science.
    You might be an engineer if ... you assume a horse is a sphere to make the math easier.

I'm an Oracle. Go on, ask me anything...
    Okay, I'm an Oracle programmer (computer programmer) which is slightly better than being a microsoft programmer but I fear Oracle is succumbing to the dark side and getting delusions of world domination.
    Who-Otaku, brown belt.

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Nope, you just miss out on all the bs drama other people's tarded children produce! As for manners I was raised to say "yes sir" and "yes maam" I guarantee you that 99% of public school children don't do that. As for social skills there are many home-school groups that are kind of like an assembly for home-schooled children, plus given you still pay taxes home-school children can still play all the sports they want without being discriminated against at their local public school. So social interaction is still there.

Accounting is for those that want to never have a life outside of work (Has worked in accounting the last 3 years!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Yeah, accounting is time intensive. Barronmore had been planning on going into it but changed his mind because he decided he would like to spend time with his children. He knows an accountant he grew up near and during tax time they just didn't see him. But... if you love it, go for it. If you don't, find something else before you join the ranks of all the other accountants that go back to college after working in the bussiness for 2 years. lol
    Man, you guys make accounting work sound very undesirable ....so I guess I am screwed because I don't have the moolah to go and swithc my major now, after all those business class that I have already taken.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a kid that goes to high school that will go to college and live happily ever after

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I was a Sophmore I did frist aid and I really liked it. Now that im a senior about to move to seattle... im thinking about taking some medicul classes and seing what things I can do there. Maybe paramedic?
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Right now I am a barista at Starbucks, but that sure as hell isn't my career, its just a job for now.

I want to go to University and do something with writing. Hopefully next year I will get in and I can finally start working towards something I really want to do.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast