Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your deepest fear?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your deepest fear?

really my deepest fear is going in the streets

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    really my deepest fear is going in the streets
    oh man i get terrified of that too... too many people. and it is so crowded and so much dirt and garbage everywhere... eewww... plus there are crazy people out there.
    oo i also have another fear. my parents went to dominican republic and they brought home this monkey made out of coconuts and it has there pitch black beady eyes and it;s just so creepy! ::shivers:: i had to pull out the eyes and turn the monkey out towards the window so it wouldn't watch me

Newbie BROLY may be famous one day BROLY may be famous one day BROLY's Avatar
    Thanks

My biggest fear is if, my mother passes away because she was shot in boston mass by a shot out and one of the bullets hit her when I found out I cried day and night, thinking wat would I do If my mother passes away. This is wat scares me the most.

Newbie badlydrawngirl may be famous one day badlydrawngirl may be famous one day badlydrawngirl's Avatar
    Thanks

My deepest fear would be being alone in a place that i don't know, and knowing that no one is going to come for me.
    [Read it: The rules, Too many lines of text -AO Staff]

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What is your deepest fear?

My greatest fear is being alone in the dark sorounded by bugs...I hate when I'm not in control of the situation

Banned colombiano_16 may be famous one day colombiano_16 may be famous one day colombiano_16's Avatar
    Thanks

my deepest fear would be that i wake up and find out that im still asleep in an endless nightmair were every thing happens all over again day in and day out and that ill nevere wake up........

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    what are yo uworried about? staying single? buy a dog or a cat.... maybe a cactus... to keep you company... dude most people don't have a gf when they are in high school. college is the good times! ::evil laugh::
    well i think that you are right about finding girls in college but i find having a cat or dog for company kinda of weird

Newbie Riax may be famous one day Riax may be famous one day
    Thanks

My deepest fear is that all my friends and family leave me or they die
    I'm not scared of anything else

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast