Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Favorite Dubs?

Newbie ariark may be famous one day ariark may be famous one day ariark's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont really like dub ..it kills the character...but than i found that i enjoy dub in FAKE... well at first its kinda sucks but after awhile they really got into the character so yeah it was ok..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefire
    Cowboy Bebop was okay. I really hate dubbed anime as well, and always get mine subbed. I don't even like most of Inu Yasha's dubbed voices, Kagomes is pretty annoying at times. I would have to say the BEST dubbed anime goes to........TRIGUN! why? because i love vash's laugh its soo funny.
    Why get them subed, when you can get the dual language dvd and enjoy both?

Oh and ariark, it only kills the characters because your used to them in the sub format. I only found rare circumstances where it ruined them.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Nov 03, 2004 at 08:01 PM.

Newbie ligar may be famous one day ligar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    the outlaw star unedited dub is quite good

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^^^^^
    nice sig

me I like FFU
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus's Avatar
    Thanks
    almost every dub has been painful to endure, but the titles that have done a fairly decent job are Bebop and Wolf's Rain (but that 's because I am very particular to David Lucas and Johnny Yong Bosch voices *sigh* )

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    lil off topic, but what was that song in Wolf's Rain ep. 25 when that one wolf leaves blue to go back and rescue the rest of them? its playing when you see all the nobles and such dancing in like spirals right as Darcia arrives?

Lol, ok, its a lot off topic... but now that i think about it, if you can answer that, could you also tell me what song it was that played in ep. 26 of wolf's rain? it was a piano song of some kind, it played when kiba was destroying the noble's "rakuem".. it was really sad and stuff.. and really well done.

heh, well i doubt anyone can answer these for me, but it was worth asking.

edit: i might just start a separate thread on this actually.
    edit 2: yup, another thread started.. if you kno go to other one to answer
    Last edited by FallenOne; Nov 03, 2004 at 10:27 PM.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie DevilTrill may be famous one day DevilTrill may be famous one day DevilTrill's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really enjoy DUB. I feel that it kills the character, the personalities, and the tone of the anime. Dubbing ruins the essence of the anime alot and I rarely watch Dub anime. The only one I can tolerate to watch is Yu-Gi-Oh just because I can't seem to get ahold of a subbed version
    "The End Justifies the the Means."

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrill
    I don't really enjoy DUB. I feel that it kills the character, the personalities, and the tone of the anime. Dubbing ruins the essence of the anime alot and I rarely watch Dub anime. The only one I can tolerate to watch is Yu-Gi-Oh just because I can't seem to get ahold of a subbed version
    Thats just because you probably started out with dubs. I dont think it kills the characters, the personalitys, essence, and the tone at all. I think there tons of dubs that excell in all those areas. Maybe you need to just watch more dubs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast