Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite game system?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

What is your favorite game system?

mine would have to be the Game cube if it comes to multyplayer games But if its one player games PS2 all the way!!The good thing about the PS2 is online games and your lisen to music and play DVDs but the Game Cube is best for patry games such as Mario Party...
    PS2 best game-Final Fantasy series
    Game Cube -Final Fantasy Crystal Chrincles

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite system?

mine will always be super nintendo. No doubt about it!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite game system?

well my favorite systems are ps2 and super nintendo.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Mines are Sega saturn & playstation.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I'd have to say the PS2, all of the cool RPGs and fighting games. But I do like the Gamecube because it has Resident Evil 4. As for handhelds, I'd have to say the DS. I bought the PSP but I sold it on e-bay because of the crappy playability of the games, I passed Metal Gear in like an hour. The DS has good playability and graphics, so I like it more.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite systems are the PS2 because it can also play game from the PS1 and DVDS, and the Dreamcast, because it's the oldest system i have left, oh, and it also has a few good games too.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite system of all time would have to be Nintendo (Original)

I remember when I first got my Nintendo it came with a controller and a freaking GUN...hehe.

And right off the bat I had two games, Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt. Well the main reason NES was my all time favorite was bcoz someone invented the HoneyBee Converter....any of you remember this. You can play FAMICOM games in your Nintendo.....it was freaking awesome man, I remember buying a 700-in-1 game for FAMICOM.
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Mechwarrior 4: Vengeance. Nuff said.

Been playing it for the past 4 years. Nothing says carnage than running around in a 100 ton robot shooting people's legs off, and watching them blow up.

Edit: I read the title, and not the post, so I posted my favorite game.

Now, on to my favorite game system.... The Gamecube. Why? Because it has games that PS2 nor Xbox have. It's flaws are, some of those game suck, and the controllers are easy to break.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Aug 02, 2005 at 01:02 PM.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast