Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 'What is your favorite' threads.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

'What is your favorite' threads.

As of today, February 1, 2005, I am enforcing a moratorium on all those "What is your favorite" threads.

Therefore, anythread dated Feb. 1 or later that is of the "What is your favorite" variety will be summarily closed or deleted. Why am I doing this? In all truth I don't have to explain myself, but to save GallComp the horrors of the full PM box, I'll tell you all about it.

One of the things that separates AO from all the other anime-themed communities out there is the quality of the threads. I'd like to think that we at AO have progressed in our appreciation of anime -and everything else- that our discussions are beyond spam-tastic drivel like "who's the hottest...?" "What's the kewlest...?" "What's your fave...?" We've shown time and again that the the membership of AO is a cut above the other places in our collective intelligence and discussion topics, and this moratorium is to ensure that we don't descend into the n00bish hell that many anime-type communities have become *cough*gaiaonline*cough*.

This isn't a permanent ban on such topics, mind you, but a moratorium. Once we've gone a ways without the 'what is your favorite' stuff, then we can allow them to returnin moderation.

Any questions about this can be directed to me by PM. Any complaints should go to Cybergig1 who will then break out his Giga-Foot on me.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    -bows to Zui-
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES MASTER!......But what if....ahhh nvm, lol, ok, i get it

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here Here!! (means i agree) Yes those threads are a bit shallow and too plentiful, humility beyond doubt.... hmmmm i make no sense, i now shall eat my apple pie.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    there goes 50% of the threads here heh

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    there goes 50% of the threads here heh
    That means that the members will just have to get smarter, then.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    do agree, and I suggest how bout those "happy birthday" ones go too

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    awww cmon Zui, can we at least make a "what's your favorite "favorite" thread" to send us off? lol j/k ......sorry i just had to.....yeah i agree on the choice though. Time for everyone to step up their game....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast