Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your race?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What is your race?

am a native american who is very is in to a lot of things nothing perveted i mean i sometimes have to watch this door of a sweat lodge and make sure nothing disturbs the praying inside the sweat lodge so the person outside must be quiet at all times, and if anybody want to know what we hunt its deer and yes we eat it, and the fry bread is heaven on earth taste great.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your culture?

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    am a native american who is very is in to a lot of things nothing perveted i mean i sometimes have to watch this door of a sweat lodge and make sure nothing disturbs the praying inside the sweat lodge so the person outside must be quiet at all times, and if anybody want to know what we hunt its deer and yes we eat it, and the fry bread is heaven on earth taste great.
    Do you basically mean, where we are from, and what culture do we all belong to? Like American, Asian, African, etc...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your culture?

I'm uh, Chinese.

Yeah, I don't quite get it either.
    I think hellknight's asking for our racial background and traditions. Is that it, HK?

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your race?

i am filipino

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I am also Filipino
    woo... Pinoy Pride!!
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666's Avatar
    Thanks

lol dont no really what hes asking but,

im from the UK i live in the middle of england which i basically country side n no im not one of those old county folk who owns a farm lol im as modern as they come. i dont recomend anyone comes here its just to boring unless you like fields full of cows n sheep lol the nearist city from me is a place called Leeds thats where i go to get all my anime stuff like dvd's, books, etc.

well theres a bit of my background.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm amarican, but i'm not sure what all i am.....my moms white but my real dad is ummmm, how do you spell it? i think sudiarbiaen, or something.....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm from England the nearest big city i live near is called Manchester and it always rains...thats about it really

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast