Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: what is your screen resolution

Newbie Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine is 1280 x 1024, it is the highest resolution that I can use.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    My screen resolution is 1024 by 768. Look cool and not blochy.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie daitokei may be famous one day daitokei may be famous one day daitokei's Avatar
    Thanks
    I currently have mine set at 1680 x 1050. It's a really nice resolution, however... It's difficult to find images for my desktop wallpaper. I usually find 1600x1200 wallpaper and just cut it to size in photoshop. I wish I could find a place that had high resolution wallpapers!

I suppose I'll just continue on making my own Unless, of course, someone knows something that I don't and can guide me to high resolution images...? heheh

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    1024x768
    I'm blind in one eye and have low vision so I had to learn how to screw with every aspect to the moniter and I foud that that was the best size any smaller just hurts my eyes
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8