Thread: What was your very first anime/manga series that you ever watched/read???

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What was your very first anime/manga series that you ever watched/read???

For me my first anime was InuYasha. I loved it, and had been watching it for about a year before I was introduced to FullMetal Alchemist. My first manga was Alice 19th. (If you haven't read it yet, you seriously need to!!!) I fell in love with it, and now my manga library at home has grown tremendously over the summer!!! I just got the first volume of animanga for Howl's Moving Castle!!!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What was your very first anime/manga series that you ever watched/read???

There is already an active thread along an similar vein:
    why did u got interested in anime/manga?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.