Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what zodiac are you?

Newbie morninglory may be famous one day morninglory may be famous one day morninglory's Avatar
    Thanks

what zodiac are you?

i was curious and i didn't think i saw one of these anywhere. except for the chinese one.
    tell which one u are and if you are like the description!

Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19)earth

He has strong leadership ability, generates ideas, delegates details to others and moves toward fresh pasture. He may be perceived by other signs as lazy, but he mainly has a desire to accomplish everything with great efficiency. He matures early in life, detests the condition of being a child and has a tendency toward conservative attitudes. He sets is goals high and is rarely satisfied with results. He is internally emotional, but sometimes appear cold and distant. He is interested only in the business at hand and is loyal and committed in love.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 17)air

He is very bright and is most comfortable in the world of the mental. He is good at developing an information network and generous about connecting with those he feels should meet. He is sensitive to the needs of the group. He is idealistic and strives to make a difference in the world. He has a good sense of long term future trends and often thinks light years beyond its time.

Pisces (Feb. 18 to Mar. 19)water

Intuitive, emotional, imaginative, artistic and musical, he flows easily between the realms of the conscious and unconscious mind. He has a deep need to remain connected to spiritual life, though often he is not attached to traditional forms of worship. He is compassionate and strongly affected by color and the emotional environment. He must learn how to protect himself from manipulators. He is very adaptable, flexible, and creative.

Aries (Mar 20 to April 19)fire

He is easily bored and needs constant refreshment of new fuel. He is a strong initiators and likes to complete a project rapidly and keep on traveling. He always want to be number one or to be the only one working on a project. He has a courageous spirit which encourages confidence in others. He is romantic and prefers the chase to the long haul relationship.

Taurus (April 20 to May 20)earth

He takes special pleasure in luxurious items and places. He is sensual and particularly loves to touch and taste. Slow, careful and deliberate, he doesn't like change. He must learn the difference between caution and sheer stubbornness. Naturally stable, he needs to work toward an organized plan and prefers long-term relationship. He is especially sensitive to financial security and will work toward that goal.

Gemini (May 21 to June 20)air

He is bored easily and feels uncomfortable in an enclosed environment. Naturally bright and alert, he uses a good vocabulary and enjoys learning for its own sake. He has a retentive memory for facts and languages. He may skim the surface of whatever is being studied but he covers a wide territory. Easy talker, he sometimes stretches the truth to make a good story. He prefers to do more than one thing at a time, but he needs to learn to finish what he starts (ex: projects).

Cancer (June 21 to July 22)water

He listens to the emotions and feelings of himself and others. He often alternates between introversion and extroversion. He has a strong appreciation for the earth and its natural resources. He is protective of its personal security and also any persons who are included in its inner circle. He is a loyal and devoted lover and parent. He will work to make his living environment cozy, but he must learn to stabilize his emotions.

Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22)fire

He is warm, generous and open minded. He is a strong leader and is readily noticed whenever he enter a room. He enjoys being at center stage, has strong pride and is occasionally arrogant. He is susceptible to flattery and is easily embarrassed. When he starts a project, he will see it to its conclusion. Often artistic and creative, he is a loyal and ardent lover. He likes to make fun of himselve, but he won't appreciate others doing so.

Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sep. 22)earth

He is sensitive to the environment with delicate nervous systems. He is particularly susceptible to dietary issues. He has a strong need for order and routine. He is a great organizer, though this activity is a nuisance. He is excellent at research and inductive reasoning, but he sometimes gets caught in details and misses the bigger picture. He will usually marry, but is actually happier in the single life.

Libra (Sep. 23 to Oct. 22)air

He is very bright and social. Effective with language, he is deliberate about practicing social skills and manners. Good at arbitration and diplomacy, he searches for win-win solutions that make everyone happy. He desires peace at any cost, even if it means stifling personal feelings or attitudes. He avoids conflict or competition. He is more comfortable with intellect than emotions and performs best when sharing activity with a partner or peer. He struggles with parenthood until children are old enough to communicate.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 to Nov. 21)water

Deeply attuned to his emotional condition and of others, he is accurately aware of words or people whom he senses are false or insincere. He enjoys the mysterious and prones to personal secrecy. He is slow to genuine anger, but long on resentment, once he is offended. He is attracted to the healing arts and spiritual pursuits or he may take the road of financial management.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)fire

Of restless nature, he is bored easily. He loves to travel and often needs to be outdoors. For him, exploration is the spice of life, whether it is mental or in the body. He is always optimistic and often has good fortune just when it is needed the most. He is interested in the theoretical and philosophical fields. He has difficulty with follow-through, procrastination, and commitments. He prefers to keep all options open. He often leans toward the single life.

i am a leo and i guess it fits except i am kind of shy
    Last edited by morninglory; Jan 04, 2006 at 04:33 PM.

Newbie Inu_babe100 may be famous one day Inu_babe100 may be famous one day Inu_babe100's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what zodiac are you?

I'm a Gemini

Newbie Inu_babe100 may be famous one day Inu_babe100 may be famous one day Inu_babe100's Avatar
    Thanks

wow it really does fit me^^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

it also fits me vary well to. well exapet for my elemint being fire. i like water. ya im a Sagittarius

IM BACK

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

Aries (Mar 20 to April 19)fire

He is easily bored and needs constant refreshment of new fuel. He is a strong initiators and likes to complete a project rapidly and keep on traveling. He always want to be number one or to be the only one working on a project. He has a courageous spirit which encourages confidence in others. He is romantic and prefers the chase to the long haul relationship.

Almost everything in this descripction is correct about me. and i do like fire...^_^ hehe...
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Taurus (April 20 to May 20)earth

He takes special pleasure in luxurious items and places. He is sensual and particularly loves to touch and taste. Slow, careful and deliberate, he doesn't like change. He must learn the difference between caution and sheer stubbornness. Naturally stable, he needs to work toward an organized plan and prefers long-term relationship. He is especially sensitive to financial security and will work toward that goal.
    Yeah i'm a Taurus.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a leo. I rock. Go Leos.

Newbie morninglory may be famous one day morninglory may be famous one day morninglory's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree. leos rock... but of course all the others are good too

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast