Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what zodiac are you?

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: what zodiac are you?

Pisces (Feb. 18 to Mar. 19)water

Intuitive, emotional, imaginative, artistic and musical, she flows easily between the realms of the conscious and unconscious mind. She has a deep need to remain connected to spiritual life, though often she is not attached to traditional forms of worship. She is compassionate and strongly affected by color and the emotional environment. She must learn how to protect herself from manipulators. She is very adaptable, flexible, and creative.
    this is exactly me scary
    being a bunny is hard work

Newbie bugsy may be famous one day bugsy may be famous one day bugsy's Avatar
    Thanks

Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 19)air

He is very bright and is most comfortable in the world of the mental. He is good at developing an information network and generous about connecting with those he feels should meet. He is sensitive to the needs of the group. He is idealistic and strives to make a difference in the world. He has a good sense of long term future trends and often thinks light years beyond its time.

I'm Aquarius.The best zodiac'sign. Really describe me.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i just remeberd this is horoscope not zodiac
    being a bunny is hard work

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

aries (april.9) is wat Iam.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Im a libra... thats almost me exept for the part that says that I avoyd competition... ~_~

Libra (Sep. 23 to Oct. 22)air

He is very bright and social. Effective with language, he is deliberate about practicing social skills and manners. Good at arbitration and diplomacy, he searches for win-win solutions that make everyone happy. He desires peace at any cost, even if it means stifling personal feelings or attitudes. He avoids conflict or competition. He is more comfortable with intellect than emotions and performs best when sharing activity with a partner or peer. He struggles with parenthood until children are old enough to communicate.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22)fire

He is warm, generous and open minded. He is a strong leader and is readily noticed whenever he enter a room. He enjoys being at center stage, has strong pride and is occasionally arrogant. He is susceptible to flattery and is easily embarrassed. When he starts a project, he will see it to its conclusion. Often artistic and creative, he is a loyal and ardent lover. He likes to make fun of himselve, but he won't appreciate others doing so.
    i am going into the art area. Arrogant, yes at times. what i don't like about this is, almost all of it is true except for the part about making fun of myself

Newbie hoppi may be famous one day hoppi may be famous one day hoppi's Avatar
    Thanks

pices, but wish i was cancer. heh =P

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by morninglory
    Cancer (June 21 to July 22)water

He listens to the emotions and feelings of himself and others. He often alternates between introversion and extroversion. He has a strong appreciation for the earth and its natural resources. He is protective of its personal security and also any persons who are included in its inner circle. He is a loyal and devoted lover and parent. He will work to make his living environment cozy, but he must learn to stabilize his emotions.
    I'm a cancerian snake born on July 2nd... But when did I turn into a man!

But, I guess this does kind of sound like me. I don't listen to my feeling, because I'm not sure I even have them! I am an enviromentalist, and I'm really inbetween introversion and extroversion. I would say I'm loyal, but I not sure about the "devoted lover and parent part." I still have those chapters of my life, yet to come. I am also kind of emotional. I get kind of snappy, but I'm just paranoid.

Ooh, and spike spiegel, you have the same birthday as my brother.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast