Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whatevr happens happens~~

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks

whatevr happens happens~~

anyone know a fast way to download anime all the anime i download from BT is around 200MB but someone download the same quality only about 50-90MB
    anyone who know PLZ share........~~ ^o^~~

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wangwang1l
    anyone know a fast way to download anime all the anime i download from BT is around 200MB but someone download the same quality only about 50-90MB
    anyone who know PLZ share........~~ ^o^~~
    50-90 mb with same quality??? I'm sorry but it's not possible...the less mb the worst the quality. It's a rule in mpgs. I have an average of 1 gb download in a day from BT (azureus)(and yess my connection is 10mps)
    I don't know anyother way but I doubt anybody knows. U have to stick with BT...it's the best way.

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo
    50-90 mb with same quality??? I'm sorry but it's not possible.
    Ya I'm afraid you're being dupped! There is absolutely no way you can get the same quality (meaning good quality) eps at the low of size. An average anime ep on BT is around 170-200 and these are fairly good quality, from that point down the quallity gets worse and worse. at 50-90 even if it's cut (into and ending themes cut out) you're still looking at a poor level of quality and that's just a shame imo.

You best bet is just to keep doing what your doing using BT and burning what you like trashing what you don't that's what I do. I would say I average a turn over rate (info coming in and out) on my computer at around 1.9-2 gigs a day. Thus I am up to day on all my anime

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can get the same quality at less size but then it's not an avi it would be a RM file, i;ve seen a RM file that was 70 megs that looked as good or better then the same file in avi at 170 megs

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, depends what type of files you're downloading. OGM files are generally larger, but possibly have more audio & subtitle tracks. MPG (1 and 2) files seem to vary a LOT in how they're encoded, I'm guessing audio compression. AVI just tend to be large files, and can be the best visually (again if they're encoded properly. DIVX and such helps there, too.

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo

but BT is only like 17kb/sec too slow any other ways?

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try mIRC, it is faster if there are XDCC bots.

as for BT, try the "Bit Tornado" client. I usually d\l at 50k+

BT is slow majorly because the file is outdated... (not a lot of peers)

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try Azureus....it's the most perfect client I have ever seen

here take a look AZUREUS

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast