Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best music ever?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    My opinion for the best is classic rock/ classica,l/ techno/trance/jungle, 60's/70's... ~ Frank Zappa, The Jimi Hendrix Experience/Band of Gypies, SRV, The Beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, Zeppeilin, Cream, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Black Sabbath, ya know, etc etc etc.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Screamo, haha, enough said.

Punk, and Hardcore are also up there.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine is metal. u guys can trash it all u want, everyone else does anyways. but there's just one kind of rock i don't believe in and that's the emo/punk/screamo shit. emo is flat out retarded. a bunch of depressed guys who can't bone a chick even if they had a 100 dollar bills hangin out of their zippers. this punk stuff is old. too old. it got big back in the days, but faded out a long time ago. screamo is just another name for emo, just the band members want u to surely know that they're still virgins. rap i won't get into. it ain't bad, some of it crosses the line, but let's not start. i also believe this thread is hell ready to rise. but that's my thought.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Preference as to what music genre is the best is totally subjective so it's not like anybody will be swayed by anyone's opinions, making this whole so called "debate" pointless. Besides why would you want people to fight over what's the best genre out there, people should just be left to enjoy what they like listening to.

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

My tastes are really eclectic. I really like anything that Handel wrote, but I also like Trance, techno, and 80's heavy metal.

Go Figure . . .
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no "greatest music" most music styles are equall but "drum and bass" put music to shame
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I really like most styles - Bands Like, Evanesence, Foo Fighters, Maroon 5, Keane, the Goo Goo Dolls, Joss Stone, Alicia Keys, and Jamilia.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    electronica and old punk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast