Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the best samurai series ever

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    hm its all a matter ov preference i guess. but i gotta be honest i'm more impressed with kenshin's move its just that its a bit old therefore the art reflects it. and the motion in the fight sequence subsequently reflects its age as an anime. if kenshin was remade with the same story and better art style it would be the best thing around.

ps if jin / mugen should face kenshin they would die before they even realized it. there is no taking the hit and winning with this wone 'jin' and mugen probably couldn't weasel out of the hiten mitsirugi's ultimate attack that i cant pronounce. buy you guys get my drift.
    Heh, don't start comparing the fighters, it only leads to bad things...

Of course, RK is older, less graphically advanced and suffers from multiple needless fillers but the main story is rock solid. And it has Saitou, nobody is as cool is him...

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think traditionally, Rurouni Kenshin is the most original (in my opinion) and one of the truly best. Samurai Champloo was wayyy awesome, but even though it was mixed with rap/hiphop (that was great, mind you) it wasn't really "traditional" in a sense.

Rurouni Kenshin remains one of the strongest Anime series (and by far the best Samurai series) I have ever seen.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Yes

It has become a genre in its own right
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie Scientific may be famous one day Scientific may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Rurouni kenshin ova aka Samurai x

I think the art is great in it & works well with the story. The storyline itself is strong & contains intresting characters...

Newbie Sir Sabrock X may be famous one day Sir Sabrock X may be famous one day Sir Sabrock X's Avatar
    Thanks
    you dont have to ask it man, it Rurouni Kenshin for sure
    Lord Of Nightmares-----Sir Sabrock X

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i haven't seen that many series, but the best movies I'VE seen are samurai X movies
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I saw them on demand. It was quite impressive.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Samurai Champloo because it's funny serious and has loads of action.
    I think it is a whole lot better than others for the great storyline cool music great characters and did i mention great music.
    I love the J-Pop and culture references. the story is simple and fun i really like it. i have only seen up to episode 5 but i own vol.1
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast