Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best samurai series ever

Newbie master sesshomaru may be famous one day master sesshomaru may be famous one day master sesshomaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the best samurai series ever

id say ruroni kenshin and Samurai X althought they talk alot during the series oh yeah and Samurai Champloo

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by master sesshomaru
    id say ruroni kenshin and Samurai X althought they talk alot during the series oh yeah and Samurai Champloo
    Considering rurouni kenshin and Samurai X is exactly the same series...

Newbie williecwh may be famous one day williecwh may be famous one day williecwh's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go for rouroni kenshin. It's just beautiful... the whole story and his abilities. I like the manga... wonder if Yahiko will be as great as Kenshin....

Newbie silversurfie may be famous one day silversurfie may be famous one day silversurfie's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Kenshin... Reasons being...

1) its a classic. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is hands down still the best Star Wars movie of all time (eventhough Revenge of the Sith is good) Just because it has newer CG/animation doesnt mean it is the best. You have to look at the whole thing instead of just how it looks.

2) Success, lets face it Kenshin has more exposure then Samurai Champloo. I remember when it aired on Toonami (i hate dubbed stuff) and my non-anime learned friends were like "OMG Kenshin is awesome have you ever seen it before?" And I tell them what planet have you been on? Ive watched it like 4 years ago.

3) The story... Personally I love the Kenshin story. A truely original anime story. Sure the exact plot might not be original, aka lone hero protecting people around him ish but the makers of Kenshin truely outdid themselves coming up with such a great story. Champloo's story is somewhat lacking, hell i cant even remember the story cause I mainly watched it for the action.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfie
    I would have to say Kenshin... Reasons being...

1) its a classic. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is hands down still the best Star Wars movie of all time (eventhough Revenge of the Sith is good) Just because it has newer CG/animation doesnt mean it is the best. You have to look at the whole thing instead of just how it looks.
    Why oh why did you pick one of those franchises on which people will never agree...
    Next thing you know, people are going to start argueing with you how one of the other SW films is better...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, lol
    what a bad choice
    should've picked Scarface or something
    something a lot of people would agree as one of the best movies back in the day
    ugh, I hate those ****in' Ewoks

anyway, back on topic....

I... like.... Samurai..... Champloo......
    Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin is pretty good, too

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie anime_emina may be famous one day anime_emina may be famous one day anime_emina's Avatar
    Thanks

I CANT CHOOSE!!!!!!! Rurouni Kenshin or Samurai Champloo..... someone choose for me

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like rurouni kenshin (the tv series) much at all. Too much fillers. But I do like The OVAs (Samurai X) It was much better then the series. Also, what about the OVAs that take place after the series? Those where great. The last OVAs ends the Kenshin story line, since both Kenshin and his wife? What's her name dies from a disease. So, for me, Samurai X and the OVAs after the tv series are very good samurai animes.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast