View Poll Results: WHat is the fastest way to a womans heart?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chocolate (or other sweets)

0 0%
  • Jewelry or personal gifts

0 0%
  • Romantic dinners

0 0%
  • A night at the opera (or theater)

0 0%
  • Long Walks ("Together time")

3 60.00%
  • Flattery

1 20.00%
  • Other (please post to tel me what you think it is)

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whats the fastest way to a womans heart?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

whats the fastest way to a womans heart?

ok heres the scoop. i want to know what the fastest way to a womans heart is.
    chocolate (or failing that sweets of some kind),
    Jewelry,
    Romantic dinners,
    a night at the opera (or theater),
    Long walks or,
    Other. (please post and explain WHAT the other option is.)

this is out of personal curiosity so please help me out!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no fast way to a woman's heart.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    any tips then, quan??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been married for eight years and I'm STILL figuring things out. ^_^;

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    fastest way to a woman's heart.. hmmm.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

money.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Ashi may be famous one day Ashi may be famous one day Ashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you think there's any guarunteed, effortless way of winning a woman over, then perhaps you're not mature enough to start dating yet.

You REALLY need to start giving women more credit as intelligent humans here. Life isn't some dating simulator where you win them over with nothing but predictable little acts of affection.

Don't expect life to do all the work for you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wouldnt say we are not treating women as intelligent life-forms here. As a matter of fact, as a guy myself I think women are a bit more intelligent. But for anyone in love they easily be stupid regardless of gender

so even something like walks on the beach (corny) shouldn't be considered effortless acts of affection, because if a guy truly cared he would try to make it perfect

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, right

someone who has a member name with references to hentai and who has also posted a poll about hentai, is asking about how to get to woman's heart?? you mean "panties" !!!

Sorry, there is no "fastest" way. In matters of the heart, time is irrelevant. It can be spontaneous or take up to 10 years. Love has its own time table...
    Last edited by xyzeus; Nov 17, 2004 at 04:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast