Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's Harder?

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

What's Harder?

What do you think is the hardest about drawing anime? For me, I guess it's either the eyes, or the hair. What is the hardest for you?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    proportion, especially between head and body size i usually end up with the head as wide as the body. oh hands and feet but i am getting better at feet
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me its the eyes and hands, HATE those hands i'lll get em down one day

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    The hands and the leggs are sometimes hard not always, the eyes are the simpelst for me and the rest is just a peace of cake.

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    The hands, and getting the angles correct. I try to do different angles of the body, and sometimes I dont get a body part correct and it looks all funky. But out of all of it, the hands are the worst. I hate drawing hands.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, the hands are hard. Most of the time, I draw my head WAY bigger than the body. I'm getting better at my feet, and the eyes, too, its just that there is sooo many styles to choose from!

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The hair and hands.
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks
    hands HANDS HANDS are the worst and hair and also Proportion

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast